Leaderboard

Public votes count for 20% of your Points, with the remaining 80% made up of our Underground Sounds judges scores

*Please visit your Musician Login page to view how you scored. For more information please see the Rules and Regulations

Rank

Name

Points

Don’t Miss Your Stop!

Subscribe to our newsletter and keep tabs on the contest.