u u

Musician Login

Track Your Votes or Share Your Video.

The Video Submission Period is now over

You can vote for any of the approved videos HERE

THANK YOU !

Public votes count for 20% of your Total Score, with the remaining 80% made up of our Underground Sounds judges scores.

For more information please see the Rules and Regulations

Judge Score 1:

Judge Score 2:

Judge Score 3:

Judge Score 4:

Total Votes:

Total Score:

LOGOUT

If you're wondering why your video did not make the voting round, please check your email for a note from our Underground Sounds team.

BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDERS

Don’t Miss Your Stop!

Subscribe to our newsletter and keep tabs on the contest.